Our mission is to assist units as they support the families of members of the 136th Airlift Wing during peacetime and times of training or mobilization. The Family Readiness and Support Group meets each Sunday during Regularly Scheduled Drill from 1400-1600 in the MXS training room, 600 Hensley Ave., Building 4160.
136AW Family Readiness
- The Family Readiness Group cares. We will send a personal greeting card to any member upon request. If you know of a member who is ill, has suffered a loss, or welcomed a new addition to their family, please email The 136AW Family Readiness Support Team
and a card will be mailed to the member.
ANG Family Readiness
- To establish and facilitate ongoing communication, involvement, support, and recognition between National Guard families and the National Guard in a partnership that promotes the best in both.
Military One Source
- Military OneSource is your central hub and go-to-place for the military community.Get to know your benefits and prepare for the big stuff – deployments, reintegration, moves, parenthood, retirement and more. Browse by topic or search for that strangely specific question you want to know the answers to. No matter where military life takes you, with Military OneSource you'll always be in the loop.
- Military Health Information Site
American Red Cross
- In case of a family emergency, the American Red Cross assists with bringing members home from deployment.
136AW Chaplains Section - The Chaplain's Staff is here to provide comfort and hope for the families of our deployed troops as well as those troops providing home station sustainment.